Due to the increasing demand for incorporation in Singapore, the country’s accounting industry is continuing to thrive. Positive trends in the accounting and finance sector have been evident despite the uncertainty in the global market and many accounting professionals in the country believe that there is still a room for improvement. In fact, 64% of the accounting firms that participated in the survey conducted by the Singapore Accountancy Commission from June 15 to July 15, 2016, responded that they are expecting positive growth in their headcount in 2017. In a nutshell, the accounting industry continues to be a pillar of Singapore’s economic growth and development and it is one of the leading contributors to the advancement of the country’s push to become the financial hub for the Asia Pacific by 2020.
In Singapore, the accounting industry is bound by stringent laws and it is mandatory for all businesses to meet the country’s accounting standards. The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) are always on the lookout for businesses that will fail to comply with the law and it will not hesitate to prosecute any firm with fraudulent activities. Foreign business owners who would like to set up a company in Singapore must hire accounting professionals who have solid experience dealing with the country’s business regulators in order to avoid fines, lawsuits and even dissolution.
Singapore’s leading incorporation firm, Enterprise Assurance PAC, provides expert accounting and audit services to small and medium enterprises as well as newly incorporated companies. Our diverse team of accounting professionals have experience dealing with businesses of all size, across a variety of industries. We offer topnotch services and deliver exceptional results. EAPAC staff use the latest software and the best accounting practices. If you hire us:
- We will be completely responsible for reviewing and organising the company’s accounts ledger.
- We will draft financial statements for statutory submissions in accordance with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (FRS).
- We will manage the books of account to free you up and help you focus on revenue-generating activities.
- We will provide analysis on the business performance and give you insights that will help you with future business planning.
Bookkeeping and Accounting Services Singapore
In today’s world, the chances for a business to grow depend heavily on sound business decision-making and efficient financial management. Needless to say, good bookkeeping and accounting will have an enormous impact on the company’s annual returns. In Singapore, all companies are required by the law to keep proper books of accounts and a complete set of financial statements as stipulated by the Singapore Companies Act. The specialised service that EAPAC accountants give will ensure that you will be able to manage your accounts cost-effectively. We will help you compile your yearly accounts information which is required to be submitted to ACRA and IRAS. Our expert accountants will also help monitor statutory compliance issues and will help you understand all the accounts and reports.
Our bookkeeping and accounting package includes:
- Professional accounting services provided on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation of Statement of Financial Position, Statement of Comprehensive Income, Trial Balance and General Ledger.
- Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance
- Compilation of Unaudited Financial Statements as required.
- Bank and other account reconciliation and audit schedules
- GST advisory and reporting
- Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance
- Cash Flow / Budgeting
- Review of Financial Statements
- Books Cleanup
- Management Reporting
- Financial Analysis
Other services we offer:
- Financial Analysis
- Applying for government grants
- Filing of tax returns
- Recruitment of qualified employees
Why choose EAPAC as your accounting firm
EAPAC prides itself on being able to work with some of the largest businesses in Singapore, Korea and Japan. Our clients include Samsung, Dintec, Asia Plantation Capital and Institute for Infocomm Research. We have outlined some of the reasons why choosing us as your accounting firm is the best choice you’ll ever make.
- EAPAC has established its reputation as one of the leading accounting firms in Singapore. We have an extremely trustworthy and efficient team of expert accountants. Our highly experienced professionals are always up to date with accounting and audit standards, tax regulations and financial trends.
- We provide value added services to our clients. Hiring us as your accounting firm doesn’t stop there. We make sure that our clients are well informed about other requirements that will help them achieve their goals and grow their business. We are committed to ensuring that our clients’ money is well invested.
- We can meet your external accounting expertise needs. We understand that our clients will sometimes need advice and would communicate with us even after business hours. Our goal is to have open communication in order to achieve more favorable results. Our professionals are responsive and are able to meet our clients’ changing demands.
- We will let you avoid the hassles of accounting staff turnover. If you deal with EAPAC, you won’t suffer from interruption of work and workflow.
- If you hire us, you won’t need to deal with human resources related issues. You can also save money on performance bonuses.